Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fiction Book Reviews

I'm a little nervous recommending fiction books in case there are things in those books that offend people who read them. But that means I don't put them on here and it must look quite one-sided as though I only ever read Christian books or fiction to the children! And that is not the case. There's not much I love more than getting into a good novel and I've read quite a few excellent ones in the past year. I have to be a little careful which ones I read and when because if one is particularly gripping I do find it hard to put it down and do anything useful with my life! So I'm going to blast off a few reviews now, with the caveat that all of them may have things in I wouldn't approve of but I feel they can still be recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment