Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Jamie Grace

I am so thankful for Jamie Grace! Our children have become big fans of her music. It's such a great thing to have a fun, Christian singer with great music and lyrics which they can sing along to. The first one below, A Little Different, particularly speaks to our children in their being a little different both here and back in the UK but God has a good plan for them in that. The other song, You Lead, was really poignant to listen to particularly I remember on one of those bad days back in October when we had go-bags packed and were ready to leave (though resisting it) at any time and no one knew what was going to happen. I remember listening to this song in the car with the children, in tears  thanking God for speaking to us through this,

You lead, I'll follow, Your hands hold my tomorrow,
Your grip, Your grace, You know the way,
You guide me tenderly,
When you lead, I'll follow,
Just light the way and I'll go,
'Cause I know what you got for me is more then I can see,
So lead me on, on, on, on and on,
Just lead me on, on, on and on.



1 comment: