Monday, February 10, 2020

Podcast Time!

Our Man in the Middle East I really like Jeremy Bowen's journalism (I loved his books War Stories and The Arab Uprisings ). In this BBC podcast he looks back over 25 years of reporting in the Middle East. It's fascinating. 

All Hail Kale All about physical and mental health.

Americast A new podcast with John Sopel and Emily Matliss all about the American Election.

Reappearing Church with Mark Sayers. Knowing Faith podcast A really interesting discussion from the Village Church's podcast on cultural Christianity, how the church and society are changing and much more.

Made for This with Jennie Allen I've recently been introduced to this podcast and I'm liking what I've heard so far! I'm finding now that people are sharing podcast recommendations as much as books which I'm happy about! The episodes I've listened to are:
                                             Noise v Silence
                                             Staying Close to God with Beth Moore
                                             Holy Discontent with David Platt
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment