Saturday, September 14, 2019

Keeping Running



Well it's been a while but I'm hoping to get back into blogging a bit more. 


When we're back in England I always try to go running but it's quite a psychological battle to get out there first thing in the morning! I'm really happy that I've managed for once to finish couch to 5k and actually enjoy running now! But for those times when I feel as though I'm dying and quite keen to give up I've found the best thing is to listen to interesting podcasts. Here are some of the ones which have kept me going:

From Ask Pastor John:

Can Loved Ones in Heaven Look Down on Me?

How Do I Pray Without Ceasing?

Should Children Sit Through Big Church?

Bikinis and Modesty

10 Principles for Personal Productivity

Would You Attend a Gay Wedding?

I Slept With My Girlfriend- Now what?

How Do I Live Like a Son Rather than a Slave?

Should My Boyfriend and I Travel Alone?

From The Gospel Coalition :

Interview with Costi Hinn on the Prosperity Gospel

Training a Child in the Way He Should Speak

Snapshots of Saints Who Have Endured

No comments:

Post a Comment