Saturday, May 25, 2019

Ser u Pey

I normally blog from my phone which is quick and easy but since having some technical issues I've not been able to do that and hence no photos. Here is a random selection I've managed to get on here:


We were offered ser u pey on a visit: 'head to foot' of a sheep.
We politely but firmly declined!
Spring flowers



I love how when you go material shopping you get served tea whilst making your choices!

Cousins, Syrian refugees
These two are such chatters!





Easter Sunday:

Sunrise service up on a mountain with friends

Easter tradition: resurrection cookies

Visiting Assyrian Christians and being given dyed eggs


R has been crocheting with a friend of mine using t-shirt yarn- they're making pots together

Hanging out with neighbours

No comments:

Post a Comment