Saturday, January 5, 2019

Catching Up

Here's a whole bundle of photos from the past few months. 
I've got so behind, but it has been great having the school holidays to catch up a bit!

It was a privilege to host the first birthday party of the son of Syrian friends. 
I was at his birth so it was fun being with him on his first birthday! 
His mum produced the most incredible spread of food:

Eid/Christmas visits continue after the 25th:


This cheeky chappy loves emptying out my cupboards and getting stuck inside!
Tigris isn't allowed inside but it has been so cold recently and she's been a bit poorly and she just loves the fire, so we've been a bit lax.
Karate girls
I've been working on this blanket making mitred squares for a while now. 
Two more to go and I think it will be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment