Saturday, May 12, 2018

Using Shattered Pieces

The Holiness of God

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne...

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.....

'Woe to me!' I cried. 'I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips'....

'See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.'

Then I heard the voice of the LORD saying,
'Whom shall I send?'...

And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'

Isaiah 6.1-8 

Sproul:

Isaiah was shattered into as many pieces as any fallen egg. But God put him together again. 
God was able to take a shattered man and send him into the ministry. 
He took a sinful man and made him a prophet. 
He took a man with a dirty mouth and made him God’s spokesman.

No comments:

Post a Comment