Sunday, November 3, 2019

Podcast Update

It must be time for some more podcasts!

A Conversation with Rosaria Buttterfield This one is absolutely fascinating. I was so challenged and inspired by it. She talks mostly about hospitality.

I'm really loving The Good Book Company podcasts. There are interviews with various authors about their books and so much more. Here are some I've listened to:

Episode 6: Rethinking Obedience, Jonty Allcock
Episode 5: Praying bigger and better, Alistair Begg
Episode 2: Faith and Culture, Dan Strange
Episode 1: Looking After our Pastors, Christopher Ash

Burnout and Depression by Shona Murray

Worship Lyrics  Ask Pastor John

Praying Without Ceasing Ask Pastor John

Don't Waste Your Mornings   Ask Pastor John

How Do I Trust God With the Eternal Destiny of My Child?  Ask Pastor John

The BBC has some brilliant podcasts. Here are a few:

Baghdadi and Trump

What's the Problem With Only Eating Chips? The second interview is fascinating- about food poverty and what a charity working in Liverpool is doing to help combat it.

Classical Fix I like this: it's a podcast for people -like me- who like classical music but don't know too much about it. This one is an interview with Davina McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment