Friday, February 9, 2018

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane: Book Review


The Miraculous Journey of Edward TulaneThis is an absolutely delightful book I saw recommended on The Gospel Coalition in an article by Trevin Wax on his 10 best reads of 2017! I'm going to be lazy and copy and paste his review. I would just add that the beautiful illustrations were one of my favourite things about the book.


I started reading this book out loud to my nine-year-old daughter one evening, and we both were so enveloped in the story that we read for two hours straight until we finished the book. Beautiful storytelling, well-developed characters, a journey through grace into newness. It wouldn’t be a stretch, actually, to say that this experience with my daughter was my “favorite read” of the year.
                                                                               Trevin Wax

No comments:

Post a Comment